• Arshdeep Singh Under Fire Once Again, Labelled 'Bully' By Social Media After Viral Video With Priyansh Arya
    Punjab Kings' (PBKS) star pacer Arshdeep Singh has found himself in hot water during IPL 2026 once again, receiving criticism from a certain section of social media users after a video of him with Priyansh Arya went viral on social media.
    0 Comments 0 Shares 0 Views 0 Reviews
  • WWW.CBSSPORTS.COM
    How did a move to the Marseille pressure-cooker prepare Tim Weah for his next World Cup with the USMNT?
    Before the USMNT roster drop, the Queens native returned home to clear his mind and reflect on a high-stakes move to Marseille
    0 Comments 0 Shares 1 Views 0 Reviews
  • Matthew Stafford signs extension: Will he play in 2027
    Matthew Stafford is playing the best football of his career when most players have already hung up the cleats and it appears he might not have any designs on stepping away from the spotlight soon.Stafford and the Los Angeles Rams agreed to a one-year, $55 million extension on Thursday, with the deal potentially rising to $60 million with incentives. The veteran quarterback is coming off his 17th season, during which he won NFL MVP honors for the first time in his career after throwing for 4,707 passing yards and a career-best 46 passing touchdowns while adding only eight interceptions. With the move, Stafford now has two years and up to $105 million remaining on his contract.ESPN sources: reigning NFL MVP Matthew Stafford and the Rams reached agreement today on a one-year, $55 million extension worth up to $60 million with incentives. Stafford now has two years and up to $105 million remaining on his deal with the Rams. pic.twitter.com/3lMmJMhk7R Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) May 21, 2026Will Matthew Stafford be in the NFL through the 2027 season?Further details of the extension were not disclosed, so we don't know exactly what provisions are in place if he wants to retire next year. Stafford himself has not publicly committed to playing beyond the 2026 season, but hasn't shut the door on such an idea either. So we don't yet know whether we'll see Stafford on the gridiron for two more seasons, despite the extension being signed. When accepting the MVP award earlier this year, he made clear he'd at least be back in 2026."I'll see you guys next year," he said then. "Hopefully, I'm not at this event and we're getting ready for another game at SoFi."What we do know is that when Stafford finally decides to call it a career, the Rams will have their future franchise quarterback in place with Ty Simpson, whom the franchise took with a first-round pick in the 2026 NFL Draft, stunning many across the league. Stafford and Simpson connected for the first time recently in the weeks following the Rams' selection of the promising rookie.It was funny because, of course, he was like, Welcome, man. Im super pumped, Simpson said. He was like, Loved watching you play, but you played for the wrong jersey, because hes pumping up Georgia.So when I see him on Monday, Im going to give him heck about that. But its cool. Im super excited, especially having him and [quarterback] Stetson [Bennett] in there, Georgia guys, and me, an Alabama guy, so Ive got to stand up for myself, Simpson added.This article originally appeared on Touchdown Wire: Matthew Stafford signs extension: Will he play in 2027?
    0 Comments 0 Shares 1 Views 0 Reviews
  • WWW.ESPN.COM
    NBA free agent rankings: Bobby Marks' offers for L...
    Who's getting paid this summer -- and how much? Bobby Marks examines the free agency future of 20 players, starting with the NBA's leading career scorer.
    0 Comments 0 Shares 1 Views 0 Reviews
  • WWW.FOXSPORTS.COM.AU
    Bellamys damning Storm admission... and the shock trend he cant explain
    Craig Bellamy admits he is no closer to finding out why the Melbourne Storm have been so poor in second halves this year after another collapse against the Bulldogs on Friday night.
    0 Comments 0 Shares 16 Views 0 Reviews
  • WWW.DAILYMAIL.COM
    Revealed: How Arsenal star Mikel Merino's injury was so bad he had to use a mobility scooter for TWO MONTHS - before recovering in time for the Champions League final
    Mikel Merino has emotionally opened up about his injury hell which involved him using a mobility scooter for two months to get around Arsenal's training ground.
    0 Comments 0 Shares 26 Views 0 Reviews
  • WWW.GBNEWS.COM
    Pep Guardiola immediately announces new job after Man City departure confirmed
    Pep Guardiola has confirmed he's leaving Manchester City after an incredible decade at the helm, with Sunday's Premier League fixture against Aston Villa set to be his farewell match.The 55-year-old Catalan won't be stepping away from the City family entirely, though.He's taking on a fresh role as Global Ambassador for City Football Group, the club's parent company.It's a position that will see him offering technical guidance to clubs across the group's portfolio, which includes the likes of Girona in Spain, New York City in MLS, and French side Troyes.He'll also be involved in various projects and collaborations going forward.The announcement follows days of mounting speculation about his future at the Etihad Stadium.Guardiola's trophy cabinet from his time in Manchester is nothing short of extraordinary.He's lifted 20 major honours since arriving in July 2016, making him the most successful manager in the club's history.Six Premier League titles headline his achievements, along with that unforgettable Champions League triumph in 2023.The domestic cup haul is equally impressive three FA Cups and five Carabao Cups, plus the Club World Cup.Some of his accomplishments were truly remarkable.The 2022/23 season saw City complete an historic treble of Premier League, FA Cup and Champions League.Four years earlier, they'd secured a domestic treble, and who could forget that record-smashing 100-point league campaign in 2018?This season brought a domestic cup double, though a seventh league crown slipped away after Tuesday's 1-1 draw at Bournemouth.Guardiola's farewell message was deeply personal and wonderfully him."When I arrived, my first interview was with Noel Gallagher. I walked out thinking, 'OK... Noel is here? This will be fun. And what a time we have had together," he said."Don't ask me the reasons I'm leaving. There is no reason, but deep inside, I know it's my time."Nothing is eternal, if it was, I would be here. Eternal will be the feeling, the people, the memories, the love I have for my Manchester City."He signed off in typical Guardiola fashion, addressing the Oasis frontman directly: "Noel...I was right. It has been so f****** fun. Love you all."Guardiola's contract was originally set to run until summer 2027, but he's negotiated an exit 12 months ahead of schedule.As for who takes over, his former assistant Enzo Maresca is the clear frontrunner for the job.Maresca has been out of work since departing Chelsea back in January, but his time working alongside Guardiola makes him a natural fit.City pulled off quite the coup when they landed Guardiola a decade ago he arrived with two Champions League wins and three LaLiga titles from Barcelona, plus three Bundesliga crowns with Bayern Munich.Chief executive Ferran Soriano summed up what he's meant to the club: "Pep's legacy is extraordinary and its true impact will be better assessed by Manchester City historians of the future."Our Standards: The GB News Editorial Charter
    0 Comments 0 Shares 26 Views 0 Reviews
  • WWW.BBC.COM
    UK net migration needs to fall further, says Andy Burnham
    Labour's candidate for Makerfield also said government immigration reforms must "get the balance right".
    0 Comments 0 Shares 27 Views 0 Reviews
  • WWW.FOXNEWS.COM
    20,000 bags stranded after technical issue at major airport leaves travelers scrambling
    British Airways is speaking out after a recent technical issue at Heathrow Airport left thousands of passengers separated from their luggage and many travelers angry.The disruption occurred last Friday at Heathrows Terminal 5, British Airways main hub, after what airport officials described as a technical issue involving the baggage system.The outage prevented luggage from being processed for several hours creating long lines and piles of stranded suitcases throughout parts of the terminal, according to British publication The Times.MAJOR AIRLINES WILL SOON USE APPLE FEATURE TO HELP TRAVELERS TRACK DOWN LOST LUGGAGEAn estimated 20,000 bags failed to reach their intended destinations, the outlet noted.Fox News Digital reached out to both Heathrow Airport and British Airways. The airline confirmed the incident to Fox News Digital."While Heathrow Airport's baggage system is back up and running, some customers who traveled last Friday remain without their bags due to the systems instability as delayed bags are loaded in," the airline said in a statement to Fox News Digital."Heathrow Airport owns and manages the baggage system, and weve been working closely with their engineers as they fix these issues. We're very sorry to our customers for the inconvenience caused our teams are working round the clock to get customers luggage to them as quickly as possible," British Airways added.MAJOR AIRLINE TIGHTENS WINDOW FOR PASSENGERS TO SEEK COMPENSATION AFTER BAGGAGE DELAYSSome passengers reportedly waited hours for their luggage, while others left the airport without their belongings altogether.The latest disruption marked the fifth baggage system incident affecting Heathrow since the start of the year, costing British Airways an estimated 10 million, or roughly $13 million, according to The Times.CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR OUR LIFESTYLE NEWSLETTERGary Leff, a Texas-based travel industry expert and author of the blog "View From the Wing," told Fox News Digital that Heathrow already provides airlines with rebates when monthly service targets are missed.Still, he said any type of direct compensation disputes between airports and airlines over operational failures are relatively uncommon.Leff noted that Heathrows Terminal 5 has faced baggage-related issues before, including major disruptions during the terminals 2008 opening, when hundreds of British Airways flights were canceled.CLICK HERE FOR MORE LIFESTYLE STORIESEarlier baggage disruptions at Heathrow this year affected roughly 7,000 bags during one incident in February and another 4,000 around Easter, Leff said adding that the airport apologized but did not reportedly provide compensation.The incident also sparked frustration online from travelers who said the baggage issues disrupted vacations and left some passengers stranded without essentials.TEST YOURSELF WITH OUR LATEST LIFESTYLE QUIZ"Ruined my whole trip," one TikTok user wrote."Im back home and still have no bag."One traveler mentioned spending hundreds of dollars replacing clothes and necessities after arriving without luggage.Several users said the ordeal reinforced why they avoid checking bags altogether when flying internationally."This is exactly why I only bring a carry-on," one traveler commented.
    0 Comments 0 Shares 27 Views 0 Reviews
  • WWW.SPORTSCHAU.DE
    Arbeloa besttigt Abschied von Real - kommt Mourinho?
    Trainer Alvaro Arbeloa hat seinen Abschied vom spanischen Rekordmeister Real Madrid besttigt. Sein Nachfolger knnte Jos Mourinho werden.[mehr]
    0 Comments 0 Shares 27 Views 0 Reviews