• WWW.KSAT.COM
    NASCAR's Kyle Busch was short of breath, coughing up blood day before his death, 911 call reveals
    NASCAR driver Kyle Busch experienced shortness of breath, felt he was overheating and was coughing up blood the day before his death, according to a 911 call obtained Friday by The Associated Press.Busch died Thursday at age 41. No cause of death has been given, though his family said earlier he had been hospitalized with a severe illness three days before he was to compete in the Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte Motor Speedway.Busch was testing in the Chevrolet racing simulator in Concord on Wednesday when he became unresponsive and was transported to a hospital in Charlotte, several people familiar with the situation told The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because details have not been disclosed by Buschs team or family.During the emergency call placed late that afternoon from the General Motors training facility, an unidentified caller calmly told the dispatch: Ive got an individual thats shortness of breath, very hot, thinks hes going to pass out, and hes producing a little bit of blood, coughing up some blood.Busch was lying on the bathroom floor inside the complex and told dispatch He is awake," the caller said, according to audio provided by the Cabarrus County Sheriffs Office.The man then gave directions on where emergency responders should go and asked that they turn off any sirens upon arrival.___AP auto racing: https://apnews.com/hub/auto-racing
    0 Commenti 0 condivisioni 23 Views 0 Anteprima
  • WWW.CLICK2HOUSTON.COM
    NASCAR's Kyle Busch was short of breath, coughing up blood day before his death, 911 call reveals
    NASCAR driver Kyle Busch experienced shortness of breath, felt he was overheating and was coughing up blood the day before his death, according to a 911 call obtained Friday by The Associated Press.Busch died Thursday at age 41. No cause of death has been given, though his family said earlier he had been hospitalized with a severe illness three days before he was to compete in the Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte Motor Speedway.Busch was testing in the Chevrolet racing simulator in Concord on Wednesday when he became unresponsive and was transported to a hospital in Charlotte, several people familiar with the situation told The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because details have not been disclosed by Buschs team or family.During the emergency call placed late that afternoon from the General Motors training facility, an unidentified caller calmly told the dispatch: Ive got an individual thats shortness of breath, very hot, thinks hes going to pass out, and hes producing a little bit of blood, coughing up some blood.Busch was lying on the bathroom floor inside the complex and told dispatch He is awake," the caller said, according to audio provided by the Cabarrus County Sheriffs Office.The man then gave directions on where emergency responders should go and asked that they turn off any sirens upon arrival.___AP auto racing: https://apnews.com/hub/auto-racing
    0 Commenti 0 condivisioni 26 Views 0 Anteprima
  • WWW.GBNEWS.COM
    Thomas Tuchel tells dropped England stars 'teams win World Cups': 'My players are not selfish'
    Thomas Tuchel unveiled his 26-man England squad for this summer's World Cup on Friday morning, outlining a selection philosophy that prioritises collective strength over individual brilliance.The German manager made clear his approach from the outset, stating at his press conference: "From day one we were clear we were trying to build the best possible team, which is not necessarily the 26 most talented players."Tuchel emphasised that championships are won by unified groups rather than collections of stars, describing his chosen players as "ready and committed to the idea of team spirit and being unselfish."The England boss revealed his squad contains "specialists for different scenarios" including set-pieces and penalties, whilst stressing his ambition to forge a "brotherhood" capable of transmitting positive energy to supporters.The squad announcement delivered several high-profile casualties, with Cole Palmer, Phil Foden and Trent Alexander-Arnold all missing out on selection.Tuchel acknowledged the difficulty of these choices, describing them as "painful conversations" that were "difficult to explain to the players."However, the manager defended his approach, noting: "I like these decisions - even if they took us weeks, months - they bring clarity, a certain edge that is necessary."For some players, the omission came down purely to positional competition, with Tuchel unwilling to deploy individuals outside their natural roles.Jude Bellingham, Morgan Rogers and Eberechi Eze will now occupy the number 10 position with defined responsibilities.Among the more unexpected selections was Ivan Toney, whose England involvement under Tuchel had previously amounted to just seven minutes of action in June 2025.The striker's prolific form in Saudi Arabia proved decisive, with 32 goals in 32 appearances for Al Ahli this campaign catching the manager's attention.Tuchel received a "fantastic" endorsement from Al Ahli coach Matthias Jaissle, a former player of his during their time together at Stuttgart's youth academy.The German outlined Toney's value as someone who "can be a valuable addition to Harry Kane" with his box presence, natural finishing ability, set-piece threat and "world-class" penalty-taking credentials.Harry Maguire's public expression of disappointment at his exclusion left Tuchel somewhat taken aback, particularly given their prior discussion."I was a bit surprised because we had a private conversation and he had the chance to express his feelings," the manager remarked, whilst acknowledging the defender's "outstanding season" at Manchester United.Tuchel stood firmly behind the centre-backs who impressed during the autumn internationals, a period Maguire missed entirely.John Stones earned selection despite limited Premier League minutes since October, with Tuchel declaring himself "a huge believer" in the Manchester City defender's world-class abilities.Djed Spence also received backing, praised as the squad's fastest player with exceptional one-on-one defending skills.Our Standards: The GB News Editorial Charter
    0 Commenti 0 condivisioni 37 Views 0 Anteprima
  • WWW.BBC.COM
    Tulsi Gabbard to resign as US director of national intelligence
    Gabbard who has been largely out of public view during recent US operations says she is leaving due to her husband's illness.
    0 Commenti 0 condivisioni 34 Views 0 Anteprima
  • WWW.SPORTSCHAU.DE
    Jetzt live - Essen trifft in der Relegation auf Frth
    Zum Hinspiel der Relegation empfngt Rot-Weiss Essen die Spielvereinigung aus Frth.[mehr]
    0 Commenti 0 condivisioni 37 Views 0 Anteprima
  • WWW.OURSPORTSCENTRAL.COM
    Trash Pandas to Host Two-Day Instructional Baseball Camp, June 16-17
    MADISON, AL - The Rocket City Trash Pandas will host a two-day Instructional Baseball Camp at Toyota Field June 16-17, from 9 am to 12:30 pm each day.... - SL Rocket City Trash Pandas
    0 Commenti 0 condivisioni 37 Views 0 Anteprima
  • WWW.OURSPORTSCENTRAL.COM
    Minnesota Lynx Announce Partnership with Wings Credit Union
    Minneapolis/St. Paul - The Minnesota Lynx today announced a new partnership with Wings Credit Union, highlighted by the launch of the first-ever Lynx ... - WNBA Minnesota Lynx
    0 Commenti 0 condivisioni 39 Views 0 Anteprima
  • RMCSPORT.BFMTV.COM
    quipe de France : "Tout est FAUX !" Diallo dment avoir rencontr les joueurs pour discuter d'une baisse des primes
    Alors que Philippe Diallo, le prsident de la FFF, aurait demand aux Bleus d'accepter de rduire leurs primes de la Coupe du monde. Le dirigeant de la 3F a dmenti l'information au micro de RMC Sport.
    0 Commenti 0 condivisioni 41 Views 0 Anteprima
  • TIMESOFINDIA.INDIATIMES.COM
    Aryna Sabalenka and Jannik Sinner lead French Open protest over prize money, player benefits
    Top tennis players at the French Open are limiting Media Day engagements to protest Grand Slam revenue distribution. Stars like Aryna Sabalenka and Jannik Sinner are demanding a higher share of tournament revenue, improved benefits, and a greater say in the sport's decisions. This united stand aims to secure better financial security and influence for players.
    0 Commenti 0 condivisioni 37 Views 0 Anteprima
  • 0 Commenti 0 condivisioni 29 Views 0 Anteprima