0 Σχόλια
0 Μοιράστηκε
60 Views
0 Προεπισκόπηση
Κατάλογος
Ανακάλυψε νέους ανθρώπους, δημιούργησε νέες συνδέσεις και κάνε καινούργιους φίλους
-
Παρακαλούμε συνδέσου στην Κοινότητά μας για να δηλώσεις τι σου αρέσει, να σχολιάσεις και να μοιραστείς με τους φίλους σου!
-
SPORTS.YAHOO.COMJocelyn Briski Sends Alabama Softball to the Winners Bracket of the Tuscaloosa RegionalALABAMA 3, BELMONT 0 Jocelyn Briski (22-3) was back to her dominating self with a one hit shutout over 7.0 innings. She struck out seven with one walk and threw only 72 pitches in the win. Belmonts Maya Johnson (28-3) suffered only her third loss of the season when she had a big ol struggle in the 1st inning. Johnson plunked Jena Young with the fifth pitch of the game. After Brooke Wells struck out, Alexis Pupillo singled and stole second. Ana Roman walked to load the bases for Marlie Giles who stroked a two RBI single to right field. The Tide strikes firstESPN+ | https://t.co/aHRYL46Jt9#Team30#RollTidepic.twitter.com/33KkDDmMvs Alabama Softball (@AlabamaSB) May 16, 2026With Young on third base, Audrey Vandagriff grounded out to first base that scored a third run.It was fortunate that the Tide got those three runs because they did not do much of anything for the rest of the game offensively.UP NEXTUpstart Upstate wins two.SCHEDULETuscaloosa RegionalSat, May 16Game 4: USC Upstate 5, Southeastern Louisiana 4 (SELA eliminated)Game 5: USC Upstate 10, Belmont 1Sun, May 17Game 6: noon/1 pm | Alabama vs. USC UpstateHOW TO WATCH ALLEGEDLYWho knows???#RollTide #Team300 Σχόλια 0 Μοιράστηκε 49 Views 0 Προεπισκόπηση
-
WWW.FOXSPORTS.COM.AUHeartbreaking scenes for Warriors star Tanah Boyd just days after teammates big contract callThe New Zealand Warriors have been dealt a massive blow with halfback Tanah Boyd set to miss the remainder of the 2026 NRL season.0 Σχόλια 0 Μοιράστηκε 47 Views 0 Προεπισκόπηση
-
WWW.DAILYMAIL.COMMotocross star Joel Evans died in a horror accident aged just 30. Now the woman who was going to spend the rest of her life with him opens up about how their baby son has saved herJoel Evans' fiancee Michaela has opened up on how baby Freddy helped save her life following Joel's death after tragic motorcross accident while she was pregnant.0 Σχόλια 0 Μοιράστηκε 52 Views 0 Προεπισκόπηση -
WWW.KSAT.COMSvitolina beats Gauff to win Italian Open and Sinner reaches men's finalElina Svitolina claimed a third Italian Open title on Saturday by beating Coco Gauff, who lost in the final in Rome for the second straight year.In the mens final on Sunday, home favorite Jannik Sinner will face Casper Ruud.Svitolina took nearly three hours to prevail 6-4, 6-7 (3), 6-2 and win her first WTA 1000 title since lifting the title in Rome in 2018. The Ukrainian also won in 2017.Its very hard to believe that its been eight years when I had this trophy here and very, very, very pleased of course with the two weeks here," Svitolina said on court after her 20th career title.I told my coach that it would be nice before I finish my career to have a round number. So he told me that hopefully were going to get this this year. So, Im very, very happy.Gauff, who was hoping to become the first American to win in Rome since 2016, lost to Jasmine Paolini last year but went on to win the French Open.Its been a great two weeks ... and I definitely feel the momentum going into the French Open," she said. "A lot of lessons learned from this match.Gauff started brilliantly, breaking Svitolina and holding to love. She also had the chance to go 5-2 up but Svitolina fended off three break points and won four straight games to take the opener.The third-ranked Gauff struggled on her serve throughout the second set but managed to take it to a tiebreak and level the match.However, Svitolina dominated the decider and broke Gauffs serve twice to leave her serving for the title. The seventh-ranked Svitolina sealed the result on her third match point with a volley at the net.Sinner finishes off Medvedev Sinner beat Daniil Medvedev 6-2, 5-7, 6-4 when their rain-delayed semifinal resumed on Saturday and is one victory away from becoming only the second man after Novak Djokovic to win all nine Masters 1000 titles. Djokovic has won each Masters tournament at least twice.The top-ranked Sinner led 4-2 in the third set when the match was suspended late Friday. The Italian finished off the match in 15 minutes on Saturday, sealing it on his third match point after Medvedev fended off two on his serve.It was a very different challenge and a tough challenge, Sinner said. Usually, during the night, I dont struggle to sleep but this time it was not easy."You are in the third set, nearly done, but you still have to show up again and you never know what is happening. It is like the start of the match as there are nerves again. I am very happy with how I handled this situation and that I am back in the final.Earlier Friday on the red clay of the Foro Italico, Ruud routed home player Luciano Darderi 6-1, 6-1.Sinner is also attempting to become the first Italian man to raise the Rome trophy since Adriano Panatta in 1976. Panatta will present the trophy on Sunday, with Italian President Sergio Mattarella also slated to attend the men's final.Sinner appeared exhaustedAfter winning the first set easily on Friday, Sinner appeared fatigued as Medvedev stepped up his game and started running him around the court with drop shots and groundstrokes to the corners.After several points Sinner bent over in apparent exhaustion and leaned on his racket for support. Sinner had his right thigh treated by a trainer midway through the second set.Sinner came back from a 3-0 deficit only to be broken again in the 12th game and concede the set to Medvedev.A bad bounce helped Sinner break Medvedev early in the third and take control for good.Sinner 4-0 against RuudSinner has won all four of his career meetings with Ruud without dropping a set including a 6-0, 6-1 rout in the Rome quarterfinals last year.Jannik is chasing history, Ruud said. I have to be the guy to try to stop him, and it will not be easy playing here in his home country. ... Last year, he really (routed me) here on the same court, so of course Im looking for revenge. But at the same time I realize that hes an incredible player and a unique talent.Sinner lost last years final to Carlos Alcaraz, who is sidelined due to a right wrist injury. Paolini in 2025 became the first Italian woman to raise the trophy in 40 years.Sinner hasnt lost since Feb. 19 in the Qatar Open quarterfinals. He has won 28 straight matches and a record five successive Masters titles. He could become the second man to win all three Masters tournaments on clay including Monte Carlo and Madrid in the same season after Rafael Nadal in 2010.After Rome for Sinner is the French Open, the only Grand Slam event he hasnt won. The titleholder, Alcaraz, will also miss it.___AP tennis: https://apnews.com/hub/tennis0 Σχόλια 0 Μοιράστηκε 49 Views 0 Προεπισκόπηση -
WWW.CLICK2HOUSTON.COMNapoleon Solo holds off Iron Honor by 1 1/4 lengths to win the Preakness at Laurel ParkNapoleon Solo reemerged as a colt to watch with a victory in the Preakness Stakes.Now trainer Chad Summers wants a shot at Kentucky Derby winner Golden Tempo, whose absence left an underwhelming field at Laurel Park this weekend.We wish he was here in the Preakness. We were rooting for them when they were thinking about it, Summers said. Unfortunately they didn't make it here. That's fine. Hopefully we can see him down the road somewhere.Napoleon Solo held off Iron Honor down the stretch on Saturday, rebounding from a pair of fifth-place showings for his first victory of the year. Golden Tempo was held out of the race, leaving a wide-open field of 14 horses to contest the middle jewel of the Triple Crown, which was held at Laurel Park this year because Pimlico in Baltimore is being rebuilt.Taj Mahal was the top choice at 9-2 the longest odds for a Preakness favorite since the race moved to its current distance of 1 3/16 miles in 1925. Iron Honor had been the morning line favorite at 9-2, but he was an 8-1 shot by the time the horses entered the starting gate.Taj Mahal broke to the lead early and covered the first quarter-mile in 22.66 seconds, but the pace quickly slowed and trainer Brittany Russells unbeaten colt couldnt hold on. He was passed by Napoleon Solo (7-1) near the top of the stretch. Iron Honor was a threat late but came up 1 1/4 lengths short.He was a bit wide on both turns and it probably took the starch out of him a little bit when it mattered late, said Chad Brown, Iron Honors trainer.Chip Honcho (11-1) was third.Previously a rowdy event with throngs of fans and live music on the infield, the Preakness was contested in a subdued atmosphere this year at Laurel, with attendance capped at 4,800. The track's future is uncertain it may be converted into a training facility.Its a shame and its a tragedy that racetracks like Aqueduct and Laurel are no longer going to be around, because theyre foundation racetracks, Summers said. I would just hope that we get the opportunity as an industry to rally and save some of these tracks. We cant allow this to keep happening, and theres only going to be three or four tracks left at the end of the day.The Preakness has long served multiple purposes: Its obviously a necessity for a horse to win the Triple Crown, but its also a second chance of sorts for those that didnt make it to the Derby for one reason or another. This time, it was primarily the latter when only three horses that ran in the Derby showed up.So it came to be that Napoleon Solo and Iron Honor, who hadnt raced since finishing fifth and seventh in the Wood Memorial in early April, went head to head again for much higher stakes.Third-place Chip Honcho was coming off its own fifth-place finish in the Louisiana Derby in March.Napoleon Solo finished in 1 minute, 58.69 seconds and paid $17.80 on a $2 bet. It was the first victory in a Triple Crown race for both Summers and jockey Paco Lopez.The colt won his first two starts last year by impressive margins, prevailing in the Champagne Stakes by 6 1/2 lengths in October. He couldn't maintain that form, however, finishing fifth in both the Fountain of Youth and Wood Memorial this year.All year long, fifth place, fifth place. Everyone said he wasnt as good as he was in the Champagne, Summers said. This was a win here. People will say it wasnt against the best of the best. Well find out the rest of the year.Now Napoleon Solo is being pointed toward the Haskell Stakes at Monmouth Park in July.The three horses who did race in both the Derby and Preakness this year Ocelli (7-1), Incredibolt (5-1) and Robusta (25-1) finished fourth, fifth and ninth Saturday.The race included its maximum of 14 horses, marking its largest field since 14 also ran in the 2011 edition.Taj Mahal had run all three of his races at Laurel, which likely played a role as bettors made him the slight favorite over Incredibolt. Russell was trying to become the first female trainer to win the Preakness two weeks after Cherie DeVaux achieved that milestone at the Derby but Taj Mahal fell back to 10th after leading much of the way.He got away good, and they were moving along fine, but the winner also sat right on his flank, Russell said. He did what we thought he would do. He just didn't kick on.___AP horse racing: https://apnews.com/hub/horse-racing0 Σχόλια 0 Μοιράστηκε 75 Views 0 Προεπισκόπηση -
WWW.GBNEWS.COMCristiano Ronaldo accused of 'bad sportsmanship' after snubbing trophy celebration following defeat in cup finalCristiano Ronaldo has been accused of "bad sportsmanship" after snubbing the trophy celebrations of Gamba Osaka following his side's defeat in the AFC Champions League Two final.The footballing icon featured in Al Nassr's 1-0 defeat after coming into the game as favourites to win Asian football's second-tier club competition, equivalent to Europe's Europa League.As his teammates collected their silver medals, Ronaldo was nowhere to be seen, as fans slammed the Portuguese for being "disrespectful".One supporter on social media said: "Shockingly bad sportsmanship," while another wrote: "Ronaldo not being there is very disrespectful".TRENDINGStoriesVideosYour SayDeniz Hummet scored for Gamba Osaka against the run of play after half an hour, as the Japanese side saw out the incredible victory.The latest setback for Ronaldo comes just four days after a last-gasp own goal by goalkeeper Bento kept the footballing icon from his piece of major silverware since joining Al-Nassr in January 2023.The own-goal allowed Saudi Pro League title rivals Al-Hilal to claim a 1-1 draw and keep within two points of leaders Al-Nassr with one game leftIf Al Nassr win on Thursday, they will become Saudi champions for the 11th time.LATEST SPORTS NEWSChelsea confirm appointment of Xabi Alonso as new manager at Stamford BridgeXabi Alonso sends message to Chelsea fans after being announced as new Blues managerConor McGregor's UFC return confirmed as MMA star set to fight for first time in five yearsAl Nassr's coach Jorge Jesus said: "We didn't get what we wanted here, but there is one more final for us, the Saudi Pro League title, which is very important to us."We have five days to recover and prepare, and there is no time for grieving. We have to get going again."Al Nassr play Damac in their final game of the season, with the visitors needing three points to secure safety in the Saudi Pro League.For next season, Cristiano Ronaldo's son is being considered to join his dad's first-team squad.In a potential father-and-son link-up, 15-year-old Cristiano Ronaldo Jr has been making steady progress through Al-Nassr's academy system.The youngster, who turns 16 in two months' time, is being closely monitored by the Saudi Arabian side, who are weighing up his best pathways.Ronaldo Jr, who recently trained with Real Madrid's Under-16s, could be included in the first-team squad, according to Saudi Arabian media.The youngster's training session raised the prospect of a future move to the Bernabu, to potentially follow in the footsteps of his father.Such a transfer would reunite the famous surname with the club where his father established himself as one of football's all-time greats during a glittering nine-year spell.Ronaldo Sr remains the most prolific scorer in Real Madrid's history, having netted an extraordinary 450 times across 438 appearances for the club.The younger Ronaldo is capable of operating on either wing or centrally and has already spent time at two other clubs previously graced by his father's presence Manchester United and Juventus.Should a move to Madrid materialise, it would mark the fourth of his father's former employers where Ronaldo Jr has been registered.Our Standards: The GB News Editorial Charter0 Σχόλια 0 Μοιράστηκε 72 Views 0 Προεπισκόπηση -
WWW.BBC.COMMan drives car into pedestrians in Italy, injuring eightEight people were injured, four seriously, before passers-by gave chase and stopped the man.0 Σχόλια 0 Μοιράστηκε 69 Views 0 Προεπισκόπηση -
WWW.BBC.COMWhat sugar does to your bodyJust how bad for you is eating sugar? And why is fruit still a good option - even though it has lots of sugar?0 Σχόλια 0 Μοιράστηκε 74 Views 0 Προεπισκόπηση -
WWW.SPORTSCHAU.DELive hren: Karlsruher SC gegen VfL Bochum - 2. Bundesliga34. Spieltag: Anpfiff des Spiels ist am 17.05.2026 um 15:30 Uhr. VfL Bochum spielt in Karlsruhe.[mehr]0 Σχόλια 0 Μοιράστηκε 79 Views 0 Προεπισκόπηση