0 Комментарии
0 Поделились
21 Просмотры
0 предпросмотр
Каталог
Знакомьтесь и заводите новых друзей
-
Войдите, чтобы отмечать, делиться и комментировать!
-
WWW.ESPN.COMGolden Knights take Game 1: Grades for both teams,...What stood out most from Game 1 of Western Conference finals and what to look for in Game 2.0 Комментарии 0 Поделились 34 Просмотры 0 предпросмотр -
WWW.FOXSPORTS.COM.AUArrow invited to join Maroons in camp amid heartbreaking MND diagnosis Origin DailyThe Maroons will have added motivation for the Origin series with retired forward Jai Arrow set to be invited to be a part of their camp following his heartbreaking MND diagnosis.0 Комментарии 0 Поделились 24 Просмотры 0 предпросмотр
-
WWW.DAILYMAIL.COMWayne Carey opens up about six-hour neck surgery to fix problem that could have paralysed himThe two-time premiership winner previously revealed the problem had robbed him of feeling in one of his hands and resulted in him suffering falls.0 Комментарии 0 Поделились 24 Просмотры 0 предпросмотр -
WWW.KSAT.COMScholar Athlete of the Week: Cyani Ingram, Madison High SchoolMeet KSATs newest Scholar Athlete of the Week: Cyani Ingram from Madison High School.Cyani is the senior captain of the varsity volleyball team. Shes also a member of varsity track and field where she set the school record in the shot put. She recently finished fifth in the state competition for shot put. She made Academic All-District in both track and volleyball. Shes a member of the National Honor Society, PALS, the FFA and has been raising swine for four years. She has completed over 100 hours of community service. Cyani maintains a 4.0 grade point average and is ranked twentieth in her class. Cyani will attend Prairie View A&M where she will compete in the shot put and discus and become a veterinarian.0 Комментарии 0 Поделились 21 Просмотры 0 предпросмотр -
WWW.CLICK2HOUSTON.COMShai Gilgeous-Alexander scores 30, Thunder top Spurs 122-113 in Game 2 of West finalsThe MVP looked like the MVP again, and the Western Conference finals are knotted up.Shai Gilgeous-Alexander bounced back from a subpar series opener to score 30 points, Alex Caruso added 17 off the bench and the Oklahoma City Thunder beat the San Antonio Spurs 122-113 on Wednesday night in Game 2.Chet Holmgren scored 13 points and reserves Jared McCain and Cason Wallace each had 12 for Oklahoma City. The Thunder finished with a 57-25 edge in bench scoring, plus a 27-10 advantage in points off turnovers.I thought we all played better, Thunder coach Mark Daigneault said. I had a quiet confidence about that. I didn't know if we'd win or lose the game, but I was pretty sure after watching Game 1 and knowing our team that we were going to come out and play better tonight.Stephon Castle scored 25 points for the Spurs, who got 22 points from Devin Vassell and a 21-point, 17-rebound, six-assist, four-block night from Victor Wembanyama.Game 3 is Friday in San Antonio.The guys brought it tonight, Gilgeous-Alexander said. Knowing what it would have meant if we lost this one, we brought the energy from the jump.Isaiah Hartenstein who barely played in Game 1 had 10 points and 13 rebounds for the Thunder, who improved to 14-5 after a loss this season and beat the Spurs for just the second time in seven meetings.The win was not without cost for the Thunder, who lost guard Jalen Williams who had already missed six games in these playoffs with a left hamstring strain in the first half with a recurrence of the hamstring issue. The Thunder said it was tightness, but even that would figure to put his availability for Friday into doubt.And the Spurs got banged up as well. Already without All-Star guard De'Aaron Fox because of ankle soreness, San Antonio lost his replacement in the starting lineup Dylan Harper to a right leg injury after he took a couple of awkward falls in the third quarter.Spurs coach Mitch Johnson had no update on Harper after the game, though he noted that it puts a ton of pressure on others when his team is down two guards.Obviously this team is as good as anybody at turning you over, so when youre down some of your primary creators and initiators it causes a little bit of an extra strain, whether thats who to play, what to play, what to run, etc., etc., Johnson said. Well just have to be sharper in that area because its tough fully loaded against these guys.San Antonio was down by 11 at the half and trailed by eight going into the fourth quarter, then got within 99-97 off a corner 3-pointer by Harrison Barnes with 9:06 left.The next 2 1/2 minutes saved the Thunder. An 11-0 run by the defending champions including a banked-in 3-pointer by McCain midway through the burst pushed OKC's lead to 13.But the Spurs on another night when turnovers plagued them and the stretch run was played without Fox and Harper were far from done. Wembanyama scored down low to make it 118-113 with 1:25 remaining, but Gilgeous-Alexander got one last basket to settle things down and send the series to San Antonio tied.We've got to help our ballhandlers more and take care of the ball, Wembanyama said.___AP NBA: https://apnews.com/nba0 Комментарии 0 Поделились 20 Просмотры 0 предпросмотр -
WWW.GBNEWS.COMLuke Littler posts emotional message after receiving MBE from Prince WilliamLuke Littler shared a touching message with fans after collecting his MBE from Prince William at Windsor Castle yesterday.The 19-year-old darts sensation took to social media to express his gratitude, writing: "An amazing day and a proud moment for me and my family."Not long ago I was playing in the academy and local pub leagues so to now have an MBE is crazy. Wouldn't be here without all the Support of my family, Sponsors and all of you [fans] so thank you it means a lot."The honour was announced in last summer's King's Birthday Honours List for his services to darts.The Warrington star's journey to this moment has been nothing short of remarkable.It feels like yesterday that a fresh-faced 16-year-old burst onto the scene at Alexandra Palace, captivating audiences with a fairytale run to the World Championship final in 2023/24.That debut ended in defeat against Luke Humphries, but it was clear something special was brewing.Littler returned the following year with unfinished business, defeating Humphries to claim the Sid Waddell Trophy at just 17 years and 347 days old making him the youngest world champion in the tournament's history.He then defended his crown against Gian van Veen, cementing his status as the sport's dominant force. View this post on Instagram A post shared by Luke TheNuke Littler (@lukethenukelittler)Since making his professional debut, 'The Nuke' has been absolutely unstoppable, racking up an impressive collection of silverware.His 2024 campaign saw him scoop the Premier League, World Series of Darts Finals and Grand Slam of Darts titles.Last season proved even more dominant, with Littler claiming six TV ranking titles including the UK Open, World Matchplay, World Grand Prix, Grand Slam of Darts and Players Championship Finals.This year has brought more success, with the teenager winning his first Winmau World Masters crown before securing back-to-back UK Open victories in Minehead in March.He's also climbed to world number one a position that once seemed unthinkable for someone so young.With the MBE now proudly in hand, Littler's focus shifts straight back to the oche.He'll be in action at Sheffield's Utilita Arena on Thursday for Night 16 of the Premier League, where he's chasing a record-breaking seventh nightly victory of the season.The good news? He's already booked his spot for Finals Night at the O2 Arena on May 28, having topped the group stage.Littler will be desperate to go one better this time around after losing to Humphries in last year's final.The top four is confirmed, with Jonny Clayton, Gerwyn Price and Humphries joining him in the play-offs.Our Standards: The GB News Editorial Charter0 Комментарии 0 Поделились 11 Просмотры 0 предпросмотр -
WWW.BBC.COMSamsung strike on hold as workers push for AI bonusThe walkout, which was due to start on Thursday, has been suspended while union members vote on a tentative deal.0 Комментарии 0 Поделились 11 Просмотры 0 предпросмотр -
WWW.BBC.COMPotential new treatment for pre-eclampsiaPre-eclampsia causes more than 70,000 maternal deaths every year worldwide0 Комментарии 0 Поделились 20 Просмотры 0 предпросмотр -
WWW.FOXNEWS.COMExtreme depth made fatal cave dive perilous at luxury honeymoon destinationThe search for the remaining bodies of the Italian divers who perished inside a deep underwater cave in the Maldives continued Tuesday, as officials described the recovery mission as "very challenging."The five Italians, who went missing on Thursday, were killed while diving near Alimathaa, a dive site, in Vaavu Atoll, as The Associated Press reported earlier and as Fox News Digital also reported.Authorities have recovered three of the divers' bodies two on Tuesday, and one earlier. The other two bodies have been located but not yet recovered, the AP reported.UNDERWATER TRAGEDY IN MALDIVES LEAVES FAMILIES SEARCHING FOR ANSWERS AFTER CAVE DEATHSMohamed Hussain Shareef, spokesperson for Maldives President Mohamed Muizzu, told the AP the operation was especially dangerous because of the cave's extreme depth."Number one, because of the depth. Number two, because of [the] actual terrain, because that specific channel has strong currents, strong downdrafts down toward and the conditions down there, the visibility, for example, once you enter the cave, would be almost zero," he said.Shareef said the cave had been explored by both foreign divers and local experts before the tragedy.The official confirmed that the Italian divers had permits to explore it, but authorities were not sure of the precise area of the cave they were diving in.CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR OUR LIFESTYLE NEWSLETTERThe bodies were found about 200 feet underwater roughly twice the legal depth limit for recreational diving in the Maldives, according to the AP.Shareef said at least two of the dead divers were not included on the expedition list submitted to authorities before the dive."[We] didnt know they were part of the expedition," he said. "Actually a very challenging dive, you know."CLICK HERE FOR MORE LIFESTYLE STORIESMaldives officials said the Finnish team assisting in the recovery operation located the bodies deep inside the cave, where all four victims were found "pretty much together," the AP said.The victims were identified as University of Genoa ecology professor Monica Montefalcone, her daughter Giorgia Sommacal, marine biologist Federico Gualtieri, researcher Muriel Oddenino, and diving instructor Gianluca Benedetti.Vaavu Atoll is a chain of islands in the central Maldives, located southwest of Sri Lanka and India.Authorities were alerted after the divers failed to surface by midday Thursday amid rough weather conditions, according to the AP.The cause of the deaths remains under investigation, though the group included experienced divers and marine researchers familiar with underwater exploration.Carlo Sommacal, Montefalcone's husband, told local newspaper La Repubblica that his wife "would never have put the life of our daughter or other kids at risk.""Something must have happened," he said in a different interview with an Italian television station, per the AP.TEST YOURSELF WITH OUR LATEST LIFESTYLE QUIZStephen Sorace of Fox News Digital, as well as The Associated Press, contributed reporting.0 Комментарии 0 Поделились 23 Просмотры 0 предпросмотр