0 Commentarii
0 Distribuiri
25 Views
0 previzualizare
Director
Descoperă oameni noi, creează noi conexiuni și faceti-va noi prieteni
-
Vă rugăm să vă autentificați pentru a vă dori, partaja și comenta!
-
WWW.FOXSPORTS.COM.AUVery talented kid: Rabbitohs secure teen playmaker in Walker succession planBeginning to prepare for life without Cody Walker and Jamie Humphreys, the South Sydney Rabbitohs have secured a future star who has already been earmarked for a bright future in rugby league.0 Commentarii 0 Distribuiri 24 Views 0 previzualizare
-
WWW.DAILYMAIL.COMNow more trouble beckons for spying Southampton: Fans demand refunds for cancelled trips to 200m play-off final, cheating manager fears he will be sacked - and they didn't even win the games they spied for!The club has also been hit with a four-point deduction ahead of next season. An appeal will be heard by an independent arbitration panel on Wednesday.0 Commentarii 0 Distribuiri 22 Views 0 previzualizare -
WWW.KSAT.COMOKC guard Jalen Williams' hamstring issues return, he leaves Game 2 of Thunder-Spurs earlyThunder guard Jalen Williams, who missed six games earlier in these playoffs with a strained left hamstring, was ruled out for the second half of Game 2 of Oklahoma City's matchup against the San Antonio Spurs in the Western Conference finals on Wednesday night.The reason: Another hamstring problem, which the Thunder called tightness.Williams appeared to be getting treatment on the hamstring during the first half, then left the bench area and did not play in the second quarter. Television footage showed him walking toward the locker room holding a large wrap on the back of his left leg.Cason Wallace started the second half in Williams' place, and the Thunder announced that Williams wouldn't return not long afterward. Thunder coach Mark Daigneault said Williams would be evaluated on Thursday.Hes going to get checked out," Daigneault said after Oklahoma City's 122-113 win that evened the series at a game apiece. "I dont deal in like hypotheticals, especially when doctors are involved. ... We'll see where hes at. Well update him accordingly.Williams returned for Game 1 of the Spurs' series, scoring 26 points in 37 minutes on Monday night in Oklahoma City's 122-115 double-overtime loss. He had four points in seven first-quarter minutes Wednesday, including an alley-oop dunk with 2:12 left in the period.Game 3 of the series is Friday in San Antonio.Williams missed 55 of the Thunders first 91 games this season entering Wednesday, including playoffs. Of those absences, 19 were for a right wrist issue and the other 36 were related to his hamstrings the right one costing him 30 games during the regular season, the left one costing him the most recent six during the playoffs.Obviously, if we dont have him, it hurts," Thunder guard Shai Gilgeous-Alexander said after the game. I still believe in this team though. We've played a bunch of games without him, won big games without him. I still think well get the job done. But losing a guy ... no matter how good your team is otherwise it hurts a little bit. And for him, just like as a human being, hes had a tough year with injuries.___AP NBA: https://apnews.com/hub/nba0 Commentarii 0 Distribuiri 27 Views 0 previzualizare -
WWW.CLICK2HOUSTON.COMAvalanche defenseman Cale Makar misses 4-2 loss to Vegas in opener of Western Conference FinalAt times, especially early, the Colorado Avalanche looked disjointed on defense. One player's absence made that big of difference.With star defenseman Cale Makar sidelined by an upper-body injury, the Avalanche hardly resembled the top-seeded team that rolled through the first two rounds. They experimented with different line combinations in a 4-2 loss to the Vegas Golden Knights on Wednesday night in Game 1 of the Western Conference Final. "Theres definitely a trickle-down effect to that, Avalanche coach Jared Bednar said of not having Makar. But hes not playing. We have find a way.A few breakdowns led to some big plays. One of the biggest was Dylan Coghlan splitting the defense down the middle and scoring through the pads of goaltender Scott Wedgewood. Just the way the night went as the Avalanche trailed 3-0 before making it a one-goal game with 2:21 remaining on a power-play tally from captain Gabriel Landeskog.They capitalized early, we fought back," said Wedgewood, who stopped 24 shots. But just unfortunately didnt have enough.Colorado relied heavily on Devon Toews, who logged 27 minutes, 32 seconds. Brett Kulak was just over 23 minutes and Sam Malinski at 20:31. Josh Manson was just over 19 minutes, Brent Burns, at 41 years old, just shy of 17 minutes and Jack Ahcan, the defenseman who filled in for Makar, was limited to 7:34.I think the guys that we had playing tonight, not just the D, were capable more and capable of better, Bednar said. It just wasnt there for us tonight.The availability of Makar for Game 2 on Friday night remains unknown. Although, Bednar did say that Makar was doing a lot better," on Wednesday after morning skate. Makar hasn't been practicing with the team since he left the ice holding his right arm following a collision late in Game 5 against Minnesota last Wednesday. He did return in that game as Colorado won in overtime. Makar also briefly left Game 1 after taking a hit along the boards, with his right leg flying into the air before he fell to the ice.His absence is a blow for the Avalanche. This was the first time Makar has missed a playoff game for the Avalanche with an injury. He was suspended one game for interference during a series against Seattle in 2023.The Norris Trophy finalist has four goals and an assist while averaging nearly 25 minutes of ice time through the opening two rounds. Makar also is an integral part of Colorado's special teams.Best defenseman in the world, Avalanche forward Logan OConnor said before Game 1. "Hes not going to be easily replaced. Theres not one guy thats going to be able to do it. I think the advantage we have with the group we have in the game tonight is a lot of guys can be minute-munchers for us.Cale presents a dynamic ability that is super-unique in the league. No ones going to replicate that tonight, but its on the D-core as a whole, and our group as a whole, to try and pick it up when we can.___AP NHL: https://apnews.com/hub/stanley-cup and https://apnews.com/hub/nhl0 Commentarii 0 Distribuiri 27 Views 0 previzualizare -
WWW.GBNEWS.COMRory McIlroy criticised by Justin Thomas as full PGA Championship nightmare explainedRory McIlroy endured a difficult week at the PGA Championship, drawing criticism from fellow competitor Justin Thomas over his pre-tournament assessment of Aronimink Golf Club.The reigning Masters champion had declared that "strategy off the tee is pretty non-existent" at the Philadelphia venue, remarks that also left Justin Rose feeling deflated.Thomas, who finished tied fourth at five under par, took a markedly different view. The two-time PGA Championship winner praised the course's demanding nature on Instagram."I was so impressed with the course - how it managed to test both our discipline and precision all week," Thomas wrote."It begged us to challenge pins and play aggressively, and we found out early we'd be punished if we didn't execute. Which, in my opinion, are just as major championships should be."The Northern Irishman's week deteriorated further when he became involved in an angry exchange with a spectator during the final round.At the par-five 16th hole, McIlroy lost his composure after finding a bunker with his third shot.The six-time major champion directed an expletive at a member of the gallery, telling them to "shut the f*** up" before calling for security to remove the individual.Television coverage did not capture what the spectator had said to provoke the outburst. However, McIlroy's frustration was plain to see as he confronted the person responsible.The incident came at a crucial juncture, with McIlroy trailing by three shots. His failure to create a birdie opportunity on the hole further diminished his chances of lifting the Wanamaker Trophy.Signs of concern had emerged even before McIlroy stepped onto the first tee on Sunday. Golf analyst Johnson Wagner, speaking on CBS, revealed he had witnessed an unusually lengthy practice session from the world number two."I was on the range for an hour before he showed up, right at an hour before his tee time. He hit so many balls," Wagner observed. "I've never seen him have such a long warm up."The contrast with Xander Schauffele was stark, with the American arriving just 22 minutes before his round began.Wagner noted that McIlroy appeared preoccupied throughout his preparation. "Rory seemed concerned. He was looking at TrackMan way more than I've ever seen him do before a round," he said. "Something seemed off from the very beginning with Rory, but he fought hard."British golfer Aaron Rai emerged as the unexpected champion, finishing at nine under par to claim his first major title. His victory was widely celebrated among his peers on the PGA Tour."It is very surreal," Rai said afterwards. "It has been a frustrating season, so being stood here is outside of my wildest imagination."Despite his turbulent week, McIlroy expressed satisfaction at remaining competitive. "I'm proud that I gave myself a chance," the 37-year-old told BBC Sport NI.Yet the world number two was left to reflect on missed opportunities. "But there are three holes I'll rue - not birdieing the two par fives and then making bogey at the driveable par-four. Those three holes cost me a chance to win," he admitted.Our Standards: The GB News Editorial Charter0 Commentarii 0 Distribuiri 20 Views 0 previzualizare -
WWW.BBC.COMTikTok and YouTube 'not safe enough' for kids, says OfcomYouTube said it worked with experts to provide appropriate experiences. TikTok said it was disappointed Ofcom had not acknowledged its safety features.0 Commentarii 0 Distribuiri 27 Views 0 previzualizare -
WWW.FOXNEWS.COMColossal tomb tied to Alexander the Great revealed by officials: 'Unique and magnificent'Greek officials have unveiled the interior of a massive ancient tomb possibly linked to Alexander the Great as archaeologists continue excavation and restoration work.Greece's Ministry of Culture announced the news in a statement on May 11.The excavation centers around the Kasta Tomb in Amphipolis, the ruins of an ancient Macedonian city in northern Greece, about 60 miles northeast of Thessaloniki.ALEXANDER THE GREAT'S LONG-LOST CITY LOCATED AFTER NEARLY TWO MILLENNIA: ABSOLUTELY STUNNINGGreek officials said restoration work at the Kasta Tomb in Amphipolis has uncovered the site's full enclosure for the first time, revealing the massive scale of the ancient Macedonian monument.The enclosure, built in the fourth century B.C., measures roughly 1,630 feet in circumference. It surrounds a burial mound spanning more than 20 acres, as Cover Media reported.Pictures released by the ministry show marble-lined passageways, elaborate architecture and fine sculptural details that suggest the structure was built for a member of the Macedonian elite.Officials removed older metal supports to make the monument's interior fully visible, and future plans include installing the tomb's monumental double-leaf Macedonian marble door and restoring parts of the sphinx sculptures that once guarded the entrance.TREASURES IN ITALY, INCLUDING 2,300-YEAR-OLD TOMB, UNEARTHED DURING SEWER INSTALLATION"The Kasta Tomb is a unique and magnificent Macedonian monument, which, through the completion of the work of restoring its geometry, but also revealing the entire enclosure, now clearly highlights its historical importance and its value," Lina Mendoni, Greek minister of culture, said in a translated statement.REAL LIFE EXCALIBUR? MAN ON A HIKE UNCOVERS GOLD SWORD RELIC HIDDEN UNDER TREEAmphipolis is "associated with major figures of the Kingdom of Macedon, such as the three generals of Alexander the Great, Nearchus, Hephaestion and Laomedon, who resided in the city," according to the Ministry of Culture's website."After Alexander's death, the citys garrison remained loyal to his mother Olympias and only agreed to surrender the city to Cassander, one of Alexanders successors, on her orders," the website notes."Cassander imprisoned Alexanders wife Roxana and his son Alexander IV in Amphipolis and ordered their murder."CLICK HERE FOR MORE LIFESTYLE STORIESAlexander the Great, who lived from 356 B.C. to 323 B.C., is known for establishing the vast Macedonian Empire across parts of Europe, Asia and Africa as a young man.He defeated the Persian Empire then the dominant superpower of the ancient world before dying at age 32 under mysterious circumstances, despite never losing a battle.TEST YOURSELF WITH OUR LATEST LIFESTYLE QUIZResearchers believed Kasta Tomb was "built for someone very close to Alexander the Great," such as his mother, one of his wives or one of his friends, National Geographic reported in 2014.The latest excavation isn't the only recent archaeological project tied to the legendary Macedonian ruler.CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR OUR LIFESTYLE NEWSLETTEREarlier in 2026, Fox News Digital spoke with an archaeologist who helped locate a long-lost city founded by Alexander the Great after centuries of obscurity.The city, called Alexandria on the Tigris, is located near the Persian Gulf in southern Iraq. It was founded in the fourth century B.C.0 Commentarii 0 Distribuiri 13 Views 0 previzualizare -
WWW.SPORTSCHAU.DEKimmich und Undav dabei - DFB gibt Kader hppchenweise bekanntAuch den Kader fr die Fuball-WM 2026 gibt der DFB wieder hppchenweise bekannt. Die ersten besttigten Namen waren die von Joshua Kimmich und Deniz Undav. Wird der von Manuel Neuer noch vor der Pressekonferenz um 13 Uhr folgen?[mehr]0 Commentarii 0 Distribuiri 12 Views 0 previzualizare -
WWW.OURSPORTSCENTRAL.COMAnnual Canada Day Celebration to be Held at Princess Auto StadiumWINNIPEG, MB - The Winnipeg Football Club is partnering with Princess Auto to host the third annual Canada Day celebration at Princess Auto Stadium on... - CFL Winnipeg Blue Bombers0 Commentarii 0 Distribuiri 41 Views 0 previzualizare