SPORTIVO Network SPORTIVO Network
Αναζήτηση αποτελεσμάτων
Δες όλα τα αποτελέσματα
  • Γίνε Μέλος
    Σύνδεση
    Εγγραφή
    Αναζήτηση
    Night Mode

Κατάλογος

Ανακάλυψε νέους ανθρώπους, δημιούργησε νέες συνδέσεις και κάνε καινούργιους φίλους

  • Χρήστες
  • Δημοσιεύσεις
  • Σελίδες
  • Ομάδες
  • Events
  • Blogs
  • Marketplace
  • Χρηματοδότηση
  • Προσφορές
  • Εργασίες
  • Courses
  • Forum
  • SPORTIVO News
    μοιράστηκε ένα σύνδεσμο
    2026-05-21 15:30:38
    WWW.ESPN.COM
    Sinner opens career slam bid vs. French wild card
    Jannik Sinner won't have the crowd on his side when he starts his quest for a career Grand Slam at the French Open this weekend. Sinner has drawn a French opponent in the first round -- Clement Tabur, ranked a career-high 165th.
    0 Σχόλια 0 Μοιράστηκε 8 Views 0 Προεπισκόπηση
    Παρακαλούμε συνδέσου στην Κοινότητά μας για να δηλώσεις τι σου αρέσει, να σχολιάσεις και να μοιραστείς με τους φίλους σου!
  • SPORTIVO News
    μοιράστηκε ένα σύνδεσμο
    2026-05-21 15:30:39
    WWW.CBC.CA
    Canadas Cyle Larin's late-season revival takes strange turn
    Cyle Larin was a former lock starter for Canada alongside Jonathan David up front, but lost his place under head coach Jesse Marsch, who questioned the 31-year-olds motivation. But his late-season revival has also likely re-earned him his former starting role with Canada.
    0 Σχόλια 0 Μοιράστηκε 7 Views 0 Προεπισκόπηση
    Παρακαλούμε συνδέσου στην Κοινότητά μας για να δηλώσεις τι σου αρέσει, να σχολιάσεις και να μοιραστείς με τους φίλους σου!
  • SPORTIVO News
    μοιράστηκε ένα σύνδεσμο
    2026-05-21 15:30:52
    WWW.FOXSPORTS.COM.AU
    Paul Crawley: Why Gus reveal should have Ciraldo worried, rumour behind shock Walsh snub
    The Bulldogs showdown against the depleted Melbourne Storm on Friday night shapes as far more than just another pre-Origin game to keep die-hard rugby league fans entertained.
    0 Σχόλια 0 Μοιράστηκε 9 Views 0 Προεπισκόπηση
    Παρακαλούμε συνδέσου στην Κοινότητά μας για να δηλώσεις τι σου αρέσει, να σχολιάσεις και να μοιραστείς με τους φίλους σου!
  • SPORTIVO News
    μοιράστηκε ένα σύνδεσμο
    2026-05-21 15:30:54
    WWW.DAILYMAIL.COM
    World Cup Ebola fears as Congo are forced to cancel their pre-tournament camp in bid to stop the deadly virus spreading, weeks before they fly to US
    The camp had been due to take place in their capital cityKinshasa, with plans for an open training session and a send off event including the country's presidentFelix Tshisekedi.
    0 Σχόλια 0 Μοιράστηκε 9 Views 0 Προεπισκόπηση
    Παρακαλούμε συνδέσου στην Κοινότητά μας για να δηλώσεις τι σου αρέσει, να σχολιάσεις και να μοιραστείς με τους φίλους σου!
  • SPORTIVO News
    μοιράστηκε ένα σύνδεσμο
    2026-05-21 15:30:55
    WWW.KSAT.COM
    2-time NASCAR champion Kyle Busch hospitalized with severe illness, family says
    Two-time NASCAR Cup Series champion Kyle Busch has been hospitalized with a severe illness and won't compete at Charlotte Motor Speedway this weekend, his family said Thursday.His family posted the news on social media and said he is currently undergoing treatment.We ask for understanding and privacy as our family navigates this situation, the statement continued.Busch ranks 24th in the Cup Series standings, with two top-10 finishes in 12 races this season. The 41-year-old driver and Las Vegas native won championships in 2015 and 2019. Busch is in his fourth season at Richard Childress Racing after winning titles with Joe Gibbs Racing.His last win came in 2023, his first with RCR.___AP auto racing: https://apnews.com/hub/auto-racing
    0 Σχόλια 0 Μοιράστηκε 12 Views 0 Προεπισκόπηση
    Παρακαλούμε συνδέσου στην Κοινότητά μας για να δηλώσεις τι σου αρέσει, να σχολιάσεις και να μοιραστείς με τους φίλους σου!
  • SPORTIVO News
    μοιράστηκε ένα σύνδεσμο
    2026-05-21 15:30:56
    WWW.CLICK2HOUSTON.COM
    2-time NASCAR champion Kyle Busch hospitalized with severe illness, family says
    Two-time NASCAR Cup Series champion Kyle Busch has been hospitalized with a severe illness and won't compete at Charlotte Motor Speedway this weekend, his family said Thursday.His family posted the news on social media and said he is currently undergoing treatment.We ask for understanding and privacy as our family navigates this situation, the statement continued.Busch ranks 24th in the Cup Series standings, with two top-10 finishes in 12 races this season. The 41-year-old driver and Las Vegas native won championships in 2015 and 2019. Busch is in his fourth season at Richard Childress Racing after winning titles with Joe Gibbs Racing.His last win came in 2023, his first with RCR.___AP auto racing: https://apnews.com/hub/auto-racing
    0 Σχόλια 0 Μοιράστηκε 19 Views 0 Προεπισκόπηση
    Παρακαλούμε συνδέσου στην Κοινότητά μας για να δηλώσεις τι σου αρέσει, να σχολιάσεις και να μοιραστείς με τους φίλους σου!
  • SPORTIVO News
    μοιράστηκε ένα σύνδεσμο
    2026-05-21 15:30:56
    WWW.GBNEWS.COM
    North Korean football team beats South Korean side on their own soil
    North Korean footballers have made sporting history by travelling across the border into South Korea and securing a place in the Asian Women's Champions League final.Naegohyang claimed a 2-1 victory over South Korean side Suwon, setting off incredible celebrations at the final whistle.The fixture was the first time athletes travelled from the North to enter the South since the 2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympics.That occasion saw the two nations field a joint ice hockey squad for the first time in history.TRENDINGStoriesVideosYour SaySuwon took the lead through Haruhi Suzuki's goal in the 49th minute, but Naegohyang responded with strikes from Choe Kum-ok and Kim Kyong-yong to turn the match around.The South Korean hosts had an opportunity to equalise late on when the video assistant referee awarded them a spot kick.However, Ji So-yun, who previously captained Chelsea, sent her penalty wide of the target.The sold-out fixture, which had tickets snapped up within hours of going on sale last week, saw no official travelling supporters from the North due to restrictions on movement between the two nations.LATEST SPORTS NEWSFA to 'investigate Southampton over spygate scandal' as football's governing body releases statementHarry Kane speaks ahead of World Cup with England star believing 'squad is as good as we've had'Prince William cries as he becomes overwhelmed with emotion after Aston Villa victorySpectators from civic organisations supported by Seoul's unification ministry attended to cheer on both sides, though they remained largely quiet throughout proceedings.Naegohyang's Choe said of her side's triumph: "We believed in our team's ability."Every player's role is important, but things didn't go well for us in the first half."Once we got into the second half, we found our rhythm, and I think the game flowed much better for us."The result marks a remarkable achievement for Naegohyang, who are competing in the continental tournament for the very first time this season.South Korea's Unification Minister Chund Dong-young declared the match would establish a "positive precedent" for relations between the two Koreas.The nations remain technically at war, having never signed a peace treaty following the 1953 conclusion of the Korean War.Relations have worsened in recent years, with Pyongyang designating the South as its "most hostile state" and abandoning any pursuit of reunification.South Korean President Lee Jae Myung is nonetheless working to strengthen ties.Naegohyang's squad of 27 players and 12 staff will remain in South Korea ahead of Saturday's final against Japan's Tokyo Verdy Beleza at the same venue.Our Standards: The GB News Editorial Charter
    0 Σχόλια 0 Μοιράστηκε 24 Views 0 Προεπισκόπηση
    Παρακαλούμε συνδέσου στην Κοινότητά μας για να δηλώσεις τι σου αρέσει, να σχολιάσεις και να μοιραστείς με τους φίλους σου!
  • SPORTIVO News
    μοιράστηκε ένα σύνδεσμο
    2026-05-21 15:30:57
    WWW.BBC.COM
    Five held in council election fraud investigation
    Four men and a woman, aged between 23 and 47, were held at addresses in Tameside earlier, police say.
    0 Σχόλια 0 Μοιράστηκε 25 Views 0 Προεπισκόπηση
    Παρακαλούμε συνδέσου στην Κοινότητά μας για να δηλώσεις τι σου αρέσει, να σχολιάσεις και να μοιραστείς με τους φίλους σου!
  • SPORTIVO News
    μοιράστηκε ένα σύνδεσμο
    2026-05-21 15:31:30
    WWW.SPORTSCHAU.DE
    So kommt Deutschland noch weiter - Eishockey-WM
    Obwohl die deutsche Nationalmannschaft bei der Eishockey-WM erst einen Punkt geholt hat, kann sie noch das Viertelfinale erreichen. Aber selbst drei Siege knnten zu wenig sein.[mehr]
    0 Σχόλια 0 Μοιράστηκε 22 Views 0 Προεπισκόπηση
    Παρακαλούμε συνδέσου στην Κοινότητά μας για να δηλώσεις τι σου αρέσει, να σχολιάσεις και να μοιραστείς με τους φίλους σου!
  • SPORTIVO News
    μοιράστηκε ένα σύνδεσμο
    2026-05-21 15:31:32
    WWW.OURSPORTSCENTRAL.COM
    Two Added to Roster
    The Calgary Stampeders have signed American offensive lineman Martes Lewis and brought back American defensive back Corey Coley Jr.Martes Lewis... - CFL Calgary Stampeders
    0 Σχόλια 0 Μοιράστηκε 22 Views 0 Προεπισκόπηση
    Παρακαλούμε συνδέσου στην Κοινότητά μας για να δηλώσεις τι σου αρέσει, να σχολιάσεις και να μοιραστείς με τους φίλους σου!
  • Δείχνουμε (134261-134270 από 135791)
  • «
  • Προηγούμενο
  • 13425
  • 13426
  • 13427
  • 13428
  • 13429
  • Επόμενο
  • »
© 2026 SPORTIVO Network Greek
Czech English Arabic French Spanish Portuguese Deutsch Turkish Dutch Italiano Russian Romaian Portuguese (Brazil) Greek
Android App Όρους Ιδιωτικότητα About SPORTIVO Network Επικοινώνησε μαζί μας Support Center Κατάλογος